Thursday, April 19, 2007

Week 11 (?) - And spring break.

The week off was a good break...my mind feels refreshed. My body renewed. My blog revitalized....

The week before break, we had some good presentations in class. I hope that I was able to enlighten a good number of you about digg.com, and that you have found it to be a useful Web 2.0 technology. Peter's presentation on Social Networking was fun, too. I've used a number of those sites before, but it was a good opportunity to learn more about them.

I've begun doing a lot of work towards our group projects, and creating an informational bit and a "how-to" on Wikis. It has made me consider how many practical uses there are for Wikis and I've even though of a few that I'd like to create.

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the Web 2.0 conference. I'm looking forward to hearing from people about their experiences there.

See y'all in class!!

No comments: